We see the world from your perspective, and align with it to effectively serve your business.
Last week, the arrival of Reframe Capital was discreetly announced with the update to my LinkedIn status as founder.
So, further to that initial step, it gives me great pleasure to officially launch the new business, which offers a distinctive proposition with a single purpose – unlocking your firm’s true growth potential.
Reframing is a psychological technique to help create or prompt a different way of looking at a given situation or relationship by changing its meaning.
Reframe Capital has been formed to help business leaders gain a new perspective, overcome hurdles, find new purpose and direction, all with the aim of generating enterprise value and guiding their people on the path to success.
The Reframe Capital platform represents a fully independent strategy and product structuring function equal in experience to that of any established asset manager, providing both advice and execution in the following areas:
- Business Strategy and Management
- Product Strategy, Development and Management
- Independent Governance – Board, Product and Distribution Focus
- Product and Distribution Intelligence
- Operational Efficiency
Whilst there’s a clear connection between these services, representing a single value chain, we’re able to support you with discrete mandates in any one area, tailored entirely to the needs of your business.
Our Market Knowledge
We provide comprehensive coverage across all major product domiciles (from the US, Cayman Islands, Luxembourg, Ireland and UK to the DIFC, Hong Kong and Singapore) and international investor centres.
Our Distinctive Approach
We’re a skilled business partner, uniquely positioned to provide expertise, tools, advice and resources to address your challenges, inform your decisions and execute your plans.
Unlike traditional consultants, we have direct experience as functional business owners, which translates to actionable guidance, an ability to engage and influence your internal and external stakeholders, link business workstreams and lead projects through to a successful conclusion.
Advisors and vendors are reactive to your instructions. By contrast, we provide a fully proactive service. Our edge, as a business leader? Providing direction.
Who We Serve
Our primary client base is small- to medium-size managers in any region (APAC, Europe or US), but our value proposition is equally applicable to more established global managers, asset servicers, institutional investor groups and fintech providers.
We can provide fully independent advice and support across a number of areas and with a variety of industry challenges.
Please get in touch for a no-commitment initial discussion if:
You’re planning to:
- Establish a new asset management business.
- Develop a new or review your existing business, product or distribution strategy.
- Launch a new fund, product or service.
- Outsource control or other key business functions.
- Expand into new geographical markets, new asset classes or new client segments.
- Select and onboard a new service provider or adviser.
- Acquire new investment capabilities, teams or business.
- Develop or augment a data/intelligence platform.
- Re-structure your business.
You need help with:
- Reviewing business goals or market opportunities.
- Implementing a Brexit solution.
- Strengthening your business or product governance framework.
- Appointment and management of directors.
- Reducing your operating cost base.
- Rationalising your product range.
- Addressing new regulatory or legal requirements.
- Developing new internal processes, procedures.
- Undertaking vendor due diligence.
- Merger or liquidation of products.
- Converting to a new service provider or operating model.
You’re asking yourself:
- Do we establish a presence in Luxembourg or Ireland?
- Do we need ETF capabilities, and is the right approach to buy, build or rent?
- How do we independently select, onboard and manage the right manco, legal counsel, tax adviser, administrator, facility provider?
- How do we launch an Evergreen private markets fund?
- How do we gain a footprint for our products in the wealth platform space?
- Do we need a stand-alone vehicle to succeed with raising capital in the German market?
- How do we establish an effective global distribution model?
- How can we secure seed investment and grow AUM with no track record?
- How do we build a governance framework to oversee distributor relationships?
We look forward to hearing from and working with you.